Robo Planet Robotics -- Admission Open!
We @ Robo Planet focused on providing platform for students to understand core concepts of Education like Science, Engineering, Mathematics and many more through the innovative use of Robotics Learning Platform and other Research based hands-on learning tools. We believe that Robotics based Education & competions are one of the best platforms providing an opportunity to students to connect with Science & Technology in a fun filled and engaging manner. We strive towards better future of younger generation.
Why Robotics?Robotics is a branch of engineering that involves the conception, design, manufacture, and operation of robots. This field overlaps with electronics, computer science, artificial intelligence, mechatronics, nanotechnology and bioengineering. Science-fiction author Isaac Asimov is often given credit for being the first person to use the term robotics in a short story composed in the 1940s. Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics, as they are called, have survived to the present:
1. Robots must never harm human beings.
2. Robots must follow instructions from humans without violating rule 1.
3. Robots must protect themselves without violating the other rules
Benefits of Robotics
• Makes learning fun, engaging, and inspiring
• Proves Platform to connect Science, Technology, Engineering, Innovation and various concept together.
• Teaches practical Reasoning and Problem solving that kids don't even realize they are learning.
• Helps students to bridge the gap between what they learn in traditional classroom environments and hands on learning with robots
• Gives a head start in preparing for further education at early stage.
• Builds Confidence and Actively become involved in their own learning process.
• Discover Robotics
• Discover Energy
• Internet of Things
• Custom Development
a) Guided Discovery approach for STEM concepts
b) Hands on Experience on WeDo, Mindstorm, Solar Kit, Pi Bot and many more..
c) Certified, Experienced and Student-friendly trainers
d) Individual observation and Customized care for each student
e) Minimum Batch size and Maximum Learning
|Robotics – Junior Category(05 - 10 yrs)|
|Robotics – Middle Category(08 - 15 yrs)|
|Robotics – Senior Category(Above 15 yrs)|
|Address||38-83, Arivindo Avenue Road; LN Pura, AECS Main Road, Bangalore -37|
|Contact No||+91 9986067999, + 91 9845109460|