Admission at Cambridge KIDS International Preschool!
Cambridge KIDS International Preschool originally known as Cambridge Champs International Pre-school for more than half a decade. The school started in the year 2012 and have evolved itself over the period and established itself a name in the society. The school achieved its first ever victory in the recently held competition at HSR Habba and etching a name in the locality.
About SchoolCambridge KIDS is a state licensed, independently owned and operated childcare center providing care for children as early as 5 months old through 12 years of age. We seek to provide a quality home-like setting with emphasis on the individual interest and talents of each child. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9.30am-1pm. Our 5,000 square foot center provides an environment in which children’s cognitive, language, social-emotional and physical development is stimulated through various schedule of academics, physical activities and rest periods that are developmentally appropriate for each classroom. Our philosophy is based on the fact that children are unique beings and should there be treated as individuals and not part of a group.
Cambridge Kids, believes that education changes lives and strengthens communities. As a result, we strategically partner and invest our knowledge, expertise and resources to create opportunities for individuals.
Creative CurriculumAt Cambridge KIDS we use creative Curriculum, an evidenced based, learning curriculum for children ages birth through 5. It is used to set objectives for each of our classes, set the standards for our portfolios, write our lesson plans and classroom assessments.
Cambridge KIDS offers a program designed to meet all of your child’s needs. The goals which provide the foundation for our program are:
• To treat each child as a unique person worthy of respect
• To provide a safe and positive environment where each child can reach his/her own potential
• To support and encourage each child’s cognitive, emotional, physical and social development
• To provide a creative setting where children can both learn and play
• To provide programs and opportunities that stimulate and encourage creativity, curiosity, divergent thinking and self-reliance
• To provide an atmosphere where children can build a foundation for future success
• To nurture the joy of learning
What Sets US ApartFLEXIBILITY & Family EVENTS
• Part-time and Full-time programs available with options of comfortable school timings, Fun Learn, Stay & Play and Extended Day hours
• Toilet trained is not required
• Multiple opportunities to attend day, evening and weekend family gatherings and events
• Active Parent involvement
OUR FACILITY & STAFF
• A 5000+ square feet built up area used for the class rooms, activity area, play area, dance floor and an extended garden, sand area
• Located at the heart of HSR
• Garden areas and trail within the property afford excellent opportunities for nature and science studies
• Warm, experienced and nurturing staff with diverse experiences and backgrounds
• Low teacher:student 1:10 ratio
OUR METHOD & CONTENT
• Activity Based experiential learning through Playway and theme based methodology with the blend of Regio Emilia, Montessori and Kindergarten approaches
• English, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Value Education, World around Us, Hindi (introduction), General Knowledge, Celebration of festivals, etc. The child is introduced to one new concept or theme every month.
• Preparing for formal education. Reading, writing and math readiness. Build the child's inter personal skills. Enhance social, language, cognitive, emotional, creative and aesthetic development. Developing self independence and self esteem of child.
Different Activities at Cambridge KidsBelow are different activities performed at Cambridge Kids:
• Water Play & Sand Play
• Fancy dress
• Celebration of all festivals
• Sports day & Annual Day
• Grandparents' day & Father's day
• Mother Toddler
• House competitions………
Hobby school services• Dance (3+ years)
• Music (4+years)
• Karate (4+years)
Professional practice undertaken by a very well recognised Federation
• Abacus/Vedic Maths (4+years)
Course by Internationally acclaimed Institute
• NTT for ladies only
Professional course run by NIECCE registered by Government of Karnataka
|All round the year|
|9AM - 1PM|
|Can accommodate75+ Kids per Batch|
|Services||Infant/Toddler care, Pre-school,
|Details To be provided at the time of registration|
|Age Group||0.6years - 12Years|
|Address||MCHS COLONY, 1, 14th Main Rd, Sector 4,
|Contact No||080-25725565 /99165 16662|